Regimal baby formula in cases of lactose intolerance (Lactose-free formula)
Breast milk is the best food for babies. Consult a doctor or nutritionist before using baby formula. Biomil LF is a lactose-free formulated milk for infants from birth and adults with lactose intolerance.
Biomil LF has all the nutrients to meet infants with lactose intolerance needs, including energy, all kinds of protein, carbohydrate, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins
- Including lactose - free whey protein and the ratio of whey to casein is 60 to 40 in accordance with golden standard (Breast milk).
- Gluten free and suitable for celiac patients
- Holder of Halal certificate
- This production free from peanuts, sucrose, and fructose
- Biomil LF is enriched with fatty acids Omega 6 & Omega 3, so it guarantees retinal and brain growth, proper function of immune system. The ideal ratio of these fatty acids is precisely observed in Biomil LF.
- Biomil LF can be prescribed if lactose intolerance is congenital or is primary or secondary.
- The energy from each 100 ml of Biomil LF is 68 Kcal which means the amount of energy received from carbohydrates, fats and proteins is set according to the standard of breast milk.